Get Premium Ice-Cream in 60-120 Seconds.
What is ColdSnap?
Sigma Phase, Corp. announced the ColdSnap™ rapid freezing appliance that produces personalized single servings of premium ice cream, frozen yogurt, frozen cocktails, smoothies, and frozen coffee in 60-120 seconds.
ColdSnap is a Keurig/Nespresso-style machine, but for ice cream and other frozen confections. With ColdSnap, everyone can now have delicious frozen confections in individualized servings, prepared on-the-spot, and free of messy preparation and cleanup.
The ColdSnap machine uses its patented refrigeration technology to rapidly freeze shelf-stable food and beverage formulations in single-serve recyclable ColdSnap Pods that do not require refrigeration or preparation.
ColdSnap Machine Rapid Freezing Technology
The patented ColdSnap system transforms the way frozen treats are produced and enjoyed. No plumbing, no setup, no preparation, no cartridges, no filters, and no cleaning is required of the ColdSnap system.
To set up, simply place the ColdSnap machine on a countertop (the machine fits under a traditional kitchen cabinet); plug the system into a kitchen electric socket; insert the desired ColdSnap Pod; and follow the on-screen instructions. In under two minutes, you can enjoy delicious ice cream at home or work for a great pick-me-up.
ColdSnap’s cutting-edge freezing technology creates micro-sized ice crystals that are 40% smaller than store-bought products, guaranteeing ColdSnap’s amazing taste and the smoothest texture possible. “ColdSnap ice cream is creamy with a smoother mouth-feel than ice cream that undertakes a deep freeze that is required when shipping in refrigerated trucks and kept frozen in the grocery store,” said Matt Fonte, President, Sigma Phase, Corp.
“Frozen yogurt made with the ColdSnap machine has a dense, velvety texture, and frozen cocktails (including Margaritas, Pina Coladas, Daiquiris, and Mud Slides) have a silky smooth consistency that is virtually impossible to replicate in any home or bar. In short, ColdSnap makes a smoother, better tasting product.”
Key Features of ColdSnap
- Makes single servings of frozen confections: ice cream, frozen cocktails, smoothies, frozen yogurt, frozen coffee, frozen healthy shakes, and slushies.
- Tastes super smooth: creates micro-sized ice crystals that result in the best tasting ice cream, smoothies, and frozen cocktails you’ve ever had.
- Fast, no prep needed: makes frozen confections in 60-120 seconds depending on flavor and type.
- No freezing or dry ice needed: Pods can be shipped without refrigeration and kept on a shelf instead of a freezer.
- Easy set-up: simply plug in the ColdSnap machine and follow the on-screen instructions. No plumbing required.
- No consumables needed: no cartridges or filters needed.
- No clean-up: frozen confections are dispensed from the Pod into the bowl without touching the machine. No part of the machine touches the food ingredients.
- Recyclable: Pods are made of recyclable Aluminum.
- Dimensions: small size fits easily in a kitchen, desk, counter, or table, with a weight of ~ 50 lbs.
How to use the ColdSnap Machine?
- Select an Aluminum ColdSnap Pod containing a favorite frozen confection (ice cream, smoothie, frozen coffee, frozen yogurt, frozen protein shakes, and/or frozen cocktail).
- Insert the Pod into the ColdSnap machine.
- Chill out for 60–120 seconds and enjoy the best tasting, smoothest ice cream or other frozen confection.
Availability of the ColdSnap Machine & Ice-Cream Pods
ColdSnap machines and ice cream Pods will be available for purchase through the ColdSnap website at www.ColdSnap.com and at select retail locations. Other food and beverage categories will be introduced in 2021.
The ColdSnap Story.
When nightly bedtime stories grew dull for Matt Fonte and his two daughters, they decided to swap magic tree house and fairytale princess books for a more creative past-time: invention journals.
Topping the list of potential inventions: the better ice-cream machine for at-home use without all the hassle. His daughters envisioned a Keurig®-style machine that could generate ice cream immediately without a mess. This inspired Fonte, a serial entrepreneur, who saw great potential in the idea.