What is special about the BigBlue Cellpowa 2500?
The BigBlue Cellpowa 2500 is a compact portable power station with huge capacity and a budget price tag. This power station is the smallest portable 1800Wh Lithium Iron Phosphate power station in the market and it features a lot of key essential features that most of the normal power stations in the market miss out on such as a Big Flashlight, A comfortable handle with a good grip, etc.
What do you get with the BigBlue Cellpowa 2500?
- CellPowa 2500 Power Station
- AC Adapter [US Plug]
- Car Charger to DC 5.5 * 2.5mm Charging Cable
- Instruction Manual
Design and Build of the BigBlue Cellpowa 2500
The CellPowa 2500 is small when compared to similar capacity power station in the market and also it looks quite has stylish , It weighs in at 25.3 Kgs, it also features all the necessary ports without using any additional space which generally can make the power station look big, but here the design is quite well thought of, also the handle on this power station is quite good, it offers the flexibility to lift the same with single or two hands, the handle on the top has a nice grip, which makes it easier to lift the power station. This also has a bright LCD screen to the front, which shows the usage metric and other parameters.
Talking about the ports, the Cellpowa 2500 has all the required ports for a great user experience, also we do have a fast charge option to charge 4 devices simultaneously, below are the ports that this power station has
- 2 * USB-A [Fast Charge]
- 2 * USB-C [PD 45W]
- 2 * DC 5.5mm Ports
- 6 * AC Ports
Key Points to Note
- Cellpowa 2500 will be released on Kickstarter on April 19th.
- The first 300 users who purchase Cellpowa 2500 will get super early bird price – $999, That means you can buy this for $999.Its official price is $1999, and the crowdfunding price is $1199.
- Check out the Cellpowa 2500 Power Station on Bigblue Website.
- Checkout the Power Station on Kickstarter
Key Features of the BigBlue Cellpowa 2500
- Recharge to 80% within 1.5hrs – By connecting 3 Independent DC input and 6 Solar Panels simultaneously, we can charge this upto 80% in 1.5 hours.
- Fast Charge 4 Devices simultaneously: With 2 Fast Charge PD 45W Type-C ports and Two USB-A, we can charge 4 devices at once.
- High Safety Standard LiFepo4 Battery-The BigBlue Cellpowa 2500 power station has uses upgraded 1800Wh Lithium Iron Phosphate battery cell which offers 3500+ charge cycle life for the power station, and battery can last for more than 10 years.
- Advanced BMS [Battery Management System]- This portable power station has a battery management system that prevents over-charge, over-current, temperature control and short circuiting.
- Smartphone App : We also do have a smartphone app to check the usage metrics and use the power station.
Battery & Charging on the BigBlue Cellpowa 2500
The battery on the CellPowa 2500 has a cycle life of more than 3500 times, this power station uses the 1800Wh Lithium Iron Phosphate battery technology, which very few power stations use.
The Battery Management System manages the charge, discharge, and health of the battery to ensure safety and efficiency while increasing the battery life. The Cellpowa 2500 power station built in MPPT technology improves the conversion efficiency up to 30% and shorten the charging time while recharged from solar panels
Cellpowa 2500 retains around 80% of its original capacity after 3500 full charge cycles, which means that you can use it every day for more than 4 years!
How many devices can BigBlue Cellpowa 2500 Power
- TV 100W : 16 Hours
- Toaster 900W : 1.8 Hours
- Juicer 150W : 12.2 Hours
- Refrigerator 150W : 11-15 Hours
- Electric Fan 30W : 55 Hours
- Owen : 1800W : 0.8 Hours
- Washing Machine 500W : 1.1 Hours
Overall the CellPowa 2500 Power Station seems to be a good purchase, as this is small in size and quit big in capacity, this can be carried easily and hence Road Trip travellers and RV Owners should check out this option.