Why Snaptain 650 Drone?
If you search the internet you would find many drones that are available to purchase, but most drones either miss some features or are priced higher if they have advanced features, but only a few drones are there that are priced in a budget yet have great features, one such drone is the Snaptain 650 Drone, this is a 1080P Camera drone, that looks stylish and is built well.
This Drone is made up of ABS Plastic and weighs in at around 160 Grams which is lighter than many advanced drones, also there is an in-build 1000 Mah battery through which we can get around 10-12 Minutes of fly time, which is descent. The battery takes around 2 hours to get fully charged
There is support for a 64GB Micro SD card [To be purchased separately], that can be used to save the footage and play it on to your big screens.
Snaptain 650 Drone Physical Overview Video.
What do you get with the Snaptain 650 Drone?
This drone comes with a minimal set of accessories and is pretty straightforward to use, we get the following:
- Snaptain 650 Drone
- Remote Control
- User Manual
- 2 Lithium-Ion Batteries
Key Features Snaptain 650 Drone
Now, if we talk about features there is a lot to discuss, but let’s check out some of the really cool features of this drone.
- 1080 Pixels – 25 Frames per second Videos can be shot on this drone.
- 120 Degree Wide Angle Lens for getting those amazing wide-angle shots.
- Around 180 Feet or 60 Metres of Video Transmission Signal.
- This Drone can do a 360 Degree Flip, can rotate at high speed, and do a Circle Fly, all these things can be done with a push of a button.
One can control and play with this drone in multiple ways.
- Remote Control: The Remote control ahs lot of buttons and they feel tactile and well built and you can fly this drone and do tricks with the remote itself.
- Voice Control: This was the best feature we liked, you can just talk to your drone like a normal human being and it will oblige to your commands, this makes the drone flying a fun experience especially for kids.
- Gravity Control: As the name suggests, this works on the basis of the movement you do with your smartphone, as you move the drone follows your path.
- Gesture Control: You can easily control the drone with hand gestures, you can look up the same in the user manual, there are multiple hand gestures for different drone actions.
Our Experience with the Snaptain 650 Drone?
Our Experience with this Drone was good, We liked the One-Key operation One-Key return function, wherein the drone can be operated from a single touch of a button, and also you can hold your drone at a particular altitude. We wish the flight time could have been better, but again for the budget price, this is well justified.
If you are looking out a great gift for your teen kids or you want to enjoy flying drones and capture amazing moments without spending a lot, the Snaptain 650 Drine is a very good choice that you should consider buying, as this offers many advanced features and comes at a budget price tag.