Have you tried a lot of truly wireless earphones and not satisfied with its performance? Here is something for you to cheer about – Soundcore Liberty 2 Pro.
What’s Inside the box?
- Charging Case
- USB-C Cable
- Liberty 2 Pro
- User Manual
Unboxing & Hands-On Overview – Soundcore Liberty 2 Pro
The Box packaging is quite interesting with a lot of information written over it, its a magnetic flip-open box. The box contents are well placed, we had an amazing unboxing experience.
Design & Fit
Fact: These are the world’s first earphones to utilize the Astria Coaxial Acoustic Architecture. Endorsed by 10 Grammy-Award winning audio producers.
In terms of Design and Fit the earphones look super-premium, the black color gives an appealing look, Soundcore Liberty 2 Pro is built really well and it feels solid, they fit perfectly in your ears. A button is present in both the earphones is used to power On/Off or pair the earphones.
Features of Soundcore Liberty 2 Pro
Below are Some Unique Features Mentioned in the Product website with our comments in blue text.
- Astria Coaxial Acoustic Architecture: A state-of-the-art design that integrates a customized Knowles balanced armature and an 11mm dynamic driver. Astria completely eliminates interference while producing harmonized treble and bass for jaw-dropping sound.
We Have tried a lot of earphones and every pair had something or the other feature missing, but this time we were surprised by the output, they sounded incredible and we listened to a lot of music on them.
- In-Ear Studio Performance: Liberty 2 Pro true wireless earphones are recommended by 10 Grammy Award-winning producers. Sound is delivered with impeccable depth and nuance; every instrument presented perfectly across an expansive soundstage.
Yes, they feel like studio monitoring headphones, we tried listening to some classical music on them and every beat and instrument sound was clearly audible.
- 8-Hour Playtime: And get 3 more full recharges from the charging case. Place the earbuds inside for only 10 minutes and get up to 2 hours of listening, then recharge the case via fast-charge USB-C or a Qi-compatible wireless charger.
We got around 6-7 hours of music playback at 70 percent volume levels, they charge very quickly, keeping the earbuds for 8-10 mins in the case would give around 90+ minutes of listening time, the case can be charged via USB-C Fast Charging.
- HearID Custom Sound: To ensure everyone gets a perfect listening experience via Soundcore Liberty 2 Pro true wireless earphones, HearID intelligently analyses your unique hearing profile and creates a tailor-made sound set up just for your ears.
At first, this seemed like a gimmick but after trying out this feature we realized this is a quite unique, the HearID Customizes the Sound Profile according to our hearing preferences, we wish all earphones should have this feature it is really cool & an avid music lover would surely appreciate the same.
- Quad-Microphone Calls: With 4 microphones and cVc 8.0 noise reduction, your voice is isolated and transmitted in high-clarity for a seamless hands-free experience.
The Call Quality was excellent, the calls were crystal clear, the noise reduction works really good, even when using it outdoor where it’s windy.
Competitive Analysis of Premium Truly Wireless Earphones
This is the competitive analysis taken from the Soundcore website of the leading Truly wireless earphones available in the market and the Soundcore Liberty 2 Pro beats all of the hands-down in several areas from technology to pricing to design.
If you are an avid music lover or use earphones quite frequently these are the perfect pair for you, This would be a great gift for office goers, these would add up be a good all in one earphone to listen to music and take calls.