Samsung Galaxy M40 is launched at a cost of Rs.19,990 in India and here are some of the most common Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ`s) about this Smartphone.
This Smartphone comes with a Punch hole 16MP Selfie Camera & It houses a Triple Camera Setup at the Rear/Back, Which looks quite good.
This phone has a battery capacity of 3500Mah & Comes with 6GB RAM And 128GB Storage, Can be extended up to 512GB, and it runs on Android 9.0 Pie OS
This smartphone has a 6.3-inch Full HD+ Infinity-O LCD screen with 91.8% screen-to-body ratio Which gives you a Good Multimedia experience and this phone also looks quite stylish with dual tone finish.
Samsung Galaxy M40 – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ`s)
1. Which processor is used in Samsung Galaxy M40?
It Comes with an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 Processor
2. Is Jio 4G Supported in Samsung Galaxy M40?
Yes, Jio 4G is Supported in this Smartphone
3. Does the Smartphone have VoLTE support?
Yes. It supports 4G LTE and VoLTE out of the box.
4. Is there support for IR blaster for using it as Remote?
No, There is no support for IR Blaster.
5. How Many Megapixels does the Samsung Galaxy M40 Rear/Back Camera Have?
The Rear/Back Camera has a Triple Camera Setup with the following Sensors
- 32 MP / F 1.7 Aperture
- 5 MP / F 2.2 Live Focus
- 8MP / 128 Degree Ultra Wide-Lens
This Phone Can Also Record Super Slow-Mo 240FPS Video.
6. Features of Selfie Camera on Samsung Galaxy M40 Have?
It has a 16MP Selfie Camera with F2.0 Aperture
7. Does this Smartphone Support 5GHZ Dual-band Wi-Fi?
Yes, it has Supported for both 2.4GHz and 5Ghz Wi-Fi Bands
8. Does this Smartphone have FM Radio?
Yes, This Smartphone has Built-in FM Radio
9. Does this Smartphone have Dual Sim Support?
Yes, it Supports Hybrid Dual Nano Sim – Dual Standby
10. What is the Screen Size of this Smartphone
6.3″ Inch FHD+ display
10. What are the sensors available in Samsung Galaxy M40?
- Fingerprint Sensor
- Gyro Sensor
- Geomagnetic Sensor
- Hall Sensor
- Proximity Sensor
- Virtual Light Sensor
11. Does this Smartphone have water resistance?
No, There is no Water Resistance
12. At What Cost is this Smartphone launched?
It is launched at a cost of Rs.19,990
13. Which Version of Android does Samsung Galaxy M40 Run?
This Phone Runs on One UI – Android 9.0 Pie, Out of the Box
14. What are the box contents?
- 15W Power Charger
- USB Type C Cable
- USB Type C Earphones
15. In What Colour Options is this Smartphone available?
- Sweater Blue
- Midnight Blue
16. What is the Ram & Storage Available on this Smartphone
6 GB RAM 128 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 512 GB
17. What is the Battery Capacity on this Smartphone
Samsung Galaxy M40 comes with a 3500Mah Battery.
18. Does this Smartphone Support USB OTG?
Yes, This Smartphone Supports USB OTG.
19. Does this Smartphone have 3.5mm Headphone Jack?
NO, This Phone Does not have a 3.5mm Headphone Jack
20. Does this Smartphone Support Fast Charging?
Yes, This Smartphone Supports 15W Fast Charging
21. What is On-Screen Sound Technology on the Samsung Galaxy M40?
To give you a bezel-free experience, the in-call speaker grill has been replaced by the On-Screen Sound technology. (OST) The entire display acts as a speaker, allowing the user to hold the device in multiple orientations while calling.
22. What is the SAR value of this device?
0.200 W/Kg is the Head SAR value of the device.