Why Sabrent Rocket Q NVMe M2 SSD?
Sabrent is known for creating affordable yet high-quality PC hardware components, and if you are a PC enthusiast, you would know the performance benefits of an NVMe SSD for your PC, The Sabrent Rocket Q SSD is based on 3D QLC flash memory, and it can achieve read speeds up to 3,200 MB/s and write speeds up to 2,900 MB/s.
What do you get with the Sabrent Rocket Q NVMe M2 SSD?
- 2 TB NVMe SSD Drive.
- User Manual
- Free – Acronis True Image cloning software.
Key Features of Sabrent Rocket Q NVMe M2 SSD.
- High Speeds: This NVMe SSD can achieve high speeds up to 3200 MB/s Read and 2900 MB/s Write.
- Technology: Based on the M.2 PCIe Gen3 x 4 interfaces, this SSD is compatible with PCs having an M2 Slot.
- App Launch: Using this SSD, heavy apps like Video Editors, Games,3D Software programs have quick launch speeds.
- Reliability: Since SSDs don’t have any moving parts, they are a reliable and safe piece of storage option, also supports Advanced Wear Leveling, Bad Block Management, and Over-Provision
- Warranty: Sabrent also provides a 5-Year Warranty for this SSD.
Sabrent Rocket Q NVMe M2 SSD – Benchmarks
In terms of benchmark speeds, we go around 2300 MB/s Read Speeds and around 2100 MB/s Write Speeds, which is excellent considering the price it comes at, this makes a very good SSD for gaming, and multimedia purposes.
In real-time usage scenarios, the usage of the SSD was snappy, and it didn’t get heated even transferring a 10GB file to/from the SSD, while we tried the transfer, we got speeds hovering around 450-600 MB/s, which is very fast, considering the fact that with normal hard disks [HDD] that we generally use as a backup drive only gives us the Read/Write Speeds up to 50-60Mbps at max and is very slow.
In our testing we found the Sabrent Rocket Q NVMe M2 SSD to be quite good, we liked the good build, great transfer speeds plus the free Software for Cloning quite helpful.
Ps: All Sabrent SSDs come with FREE Sabrent Acronis True Image Software for easy Cloning,
If you are still using a SATA [HDD] / Normal Hard Disk, you must consider buying this SSD, as this is cost-efficient, gives good speeds also you get a 5-year warranty, also while using the normal hard disk drives, we can’t tell when they can fail and the data recovery is a hassle, better, to use reliable SSD, so that you can get good performance from your PC, plus be worry free about hard disk getting failed