What’s inside the box of Meshforce M3s WiFi
- 3 Units of Meshforce M3s WiFi Routers
- 3 Power Adapters
- 1 Ethernet Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty / Product Registration Card
Technical Specifications of Meshforce M3s Mesh WiFi
- Secured WiFi Connection: WPA/WPA2-PSK Encryption
- Supports PPPoE, Dynamic IP, Static IP, Bridge Mode
- 1x shared Gigabit WAN/ LAN Port / 1x Gigabit LAN Port
- Simultaneous Dual-band WiFi
- Speeds up to 300Mbps On 2.4GHz: 802.11n/g/b
- Speeds up to 867 Mbps on On 5GHz: 802.11ac
Our Experience with Setup
The WiFi Setup on the MEshforce M3s was an easy process and it can be done with a Mobile App, Connect the RJ45 cable Given by your ISP and connect it to the WAN port of the WiFi Router, just Follow the steps given in the Meshforce App and you are good to go.
Key Features of Meshforce M3s
The Meshforce M3s has a very simple design which looks sort of small square box, the front has a Led light that shows the status of the internet on the router, and there is thew MeshForce Logo, to the top there is nice looking pattern.
If we take a look at the rear side of the main wifi router, we have a Reset Pin hole, RJ45 ethernet port, an LAN Port and the power source port.
A typical home Wi-Fi network has a traditional WiFi router that connects to your modem Given by your ISP ( Internet Service Provider ). Your router then broadcasts a wireless signal but as the distance increases the Performance gets low.
And in order to get uniform WiFi Coverage and Good Performance, A Mesh Wi-Fi System is Needed. In Mesh WiFi System we still have a Router ( Main/Master – Router) Connected to your modem, but it also has Add On nodes — that communicate with your router and other Nodes ( In case of using more Add On Nodes).
While doing so, these nodes expand your Wi-Fi coverage throughout a larger area and eliminate your Low WiFi Performance Spots and give you Good WiFi Coverage throughout your House.
Key Features of MeshForce M3s WiFi Router
- Dual-Band WiFI: This Wifi Router Supports both 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless, this way you can experience super high-speed internet.
- Guest WiFi Mode Feature: With this mode, you can Protect your password and privacy in a better way, Let your visitors’ devices be in the isolated network zone.
- Parental Controls: You can easily manage your kids’ Internet access by having restrictions for their devices, and making them safe on the Internet.
- Secured WiFi – With the WPA2 Encryption mode, your router protects your WiFi password and data in a better way.
- Manage WiFi on Mobile App: One can easily manage their WiFi Settings from their mobile app, making it easy and convenient.
Connectivity, Range & Speed Test
The range on the MeshForce M3s was good, I was easily getting my full internet speed at 5 GHz WiFi band. The Range was also good, we got good signals up to 30-40 meters away for our router, In our experience, it was easily able to cover 5000 sqft house.
For the Speed test, We placed my router on the ground floor when We were close to the router, We got around 300 Mbps of speed, and when we were on the 1st floor we got a speed of around 150+ Mbps, when we tested the speed in the basement we got 95Mbps which was way better and almost double of what we were getting in our existing router.
Overall the MeshForce M3s is a Good Budget Mesh WiFi System. We felt the Improved WiFi Experience with this Router throughout our home
If you are interested in purchasing the same, Request you to use the Buy now button at the top of the article!