Honor has sent out Mails to Block your Date , Conforming the launch of Honor Play Smartphone in India on 6th August , Honor Play comes with GPU Turbo Technology and Seems This would be Amazon Exclusive Smartphone .
Specifications of Honor Play
- 6.3 inch display, 1080 x 2340
- OS: Android v8.1 Oreo
- Octa Core processor, Kirin 970 chipset
- 4/6GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage, MicroSD card up to 256GB
- Back camera: Dual; 16MP(f/2.2) + 2MP(f/2.4), LED flash, phase detection AF, touch focus, face detection, geo-tagging, panorama, HDR, [email protected] & [email protected] video recording
- Front camera: 16MP, f/2.0, 1080p
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, FM radio, USB 2.0
- Sensors: fingerprint(rear), accelerometer, proximity, compass, gyroscope,
- 2G, 3G, 4G networks
- 3750mAh battery
Honor Play Pricing in India
We expect he pricing of the Honor Play in India to be Around Rs.22,999 for 4GB Ram Varient and Rs.24,999 For 6GB Varient , We hope that this smartphone would give Flagship performance in a Mid Budget segment pricing ( We will test the Same in case we get a Unit from the Company to test it out ) , As this Smartphone Comes with Turbo GPU Technology , We expect some Superb Gaming experience from it !
GPU Turbo Technology
The Honor Play comes with GPU Turbo Technology that is a graphic processing acceleration technology that re-architects how graphics are processed on the system level for revolutionary performance and efficiency improvement.
This latest technology will allow users to enjoy 4D gaming experience with the help of AI, ensuring real-time image and sound recognition, and intelligent game vibrations. It will boost graphics performance by around 60 percent while reducing the energy consumption by around 30 percent
Honor Play will feature the flagship Kirin 970 processor with built-in Neural Processing unit ( NPU) for AI capabilities. Aiming to improve the experience for smartphone users, the Kirin 970 processor in Honor Play will help in providing superior performance and enhanced machine learning capabilities.
The Honor Play will be available on Amazon starting 6th August 2018.
The Kirin 970 processor is made from 10nm Manufacturing process which has 5.5 billion transistors in 1sqcm silicon. It is world’s first chipset to have onboard AI capability, which makes it a secure and safe chipset, as it is not transferring data over the internet which may risk privacy.
- Kirin 970 ‘s NPU is trained with 100 million pictures to enable its AI Camera which can detect 22 different scenes from 500 different scenarios to adjust best camera settings for that perfect shot
- Thanks to dedicated NPU which consumes only 2% battery as compared to CPU doing similar AI tasks
- AI based App prioritization makes applications opens quickly as most used apps are stacked on top of priority list
- AI Noise reduction improves call quality even in the most noisy environment
Honor is committed to transform smart devices into intelligent devices by building end-to-end capabilities that support coordinated development of chips, devices, and AI . The Kirin 970 is all set to bring powerful AI features to the Honor Play for an enhanced user experience.