What is special about the BigBlue Cellpowa 500?
The BigBlue Cellpowa 500 is a super-compact portable power station, that comes at a budget price. This power station features a lot of super useful features that most of the normal power stations in the market miss out on such as a big Flashlight, a comfortable handle with a good grip, etc.
What do you get with the BigBlue Cellpowa 500?
- CellPowa 500 Power Station
- AC Adapter [US Plug]
- Car Charger to DC 5.5 * 2.5mm Charging Cable
- USB-C to USB-C Cable
- Instruction Manual
Design and Build of the BigBlue Cellpowa 500
The CellPowa 500 has a compact yet, stylish design, It weighs in at 7.8 Kgs, it also features all the necessary ports without using any additional space which generally can make the power station look big, but here the design is quite well thought of, also the handle on this power station is quite good, it offers the flexibility to lift the same with single or two hands, the handle on the top has a nice grip, which makes it easier to lift the power station.
Talking about the ports, the Cellpowa 500 has all the required ports for a good user experience, also we do have a fast charge option to charge 4 devices simultaneously, below are the ports that this power station has
- 2 * 60W Type-C Ports
- 2 * 18W USA-A Fast Charge Port that support
- 2 * Sine Wave AC Ports [Peak 1000W]
- Cigarettes Lighter Adapter [12V/10A]
- 2 * DC Ports
Now, this is the best thing that we like about the power station, the built-in powerful LED flashlight with SOS mode, now you can gear up for any unexpected circumstances, like hurricane seasons, power outage, car breakdown, etc and the power station will be a great help.
Black Friday Discounts | November 26th-November 29th | During the event, you can get good discounts.
Key Features of the BigBlue Cellpowa 500
- Recharge to 80% within 2hrs – By connecting two 60W PD USB-C and DC input simultaneously, we can charge this upto 80% in 2 hours.
- Fast Charge 4 Devices simultaneously: With two 60W Type-C ports and Two 18W USB-A, we can charge 4 devices at once.
- Pass-through Charging for DC Ports– The DC output can support pass-through charging, but the AC output cannot.
- High Safety Standard LiFepo4 Battery-The BigBlue Cellpowa 500 power station has used s upgraded LiFepo4 battery cell which offers 2000+ charge cycle life for the power station, and battery can last for more than 10 years.
- Advanced BMS [Battery Management System]- This portable power station has a battery management system that prevents over-charge, over-current, temperature control and short circuiting.
Battery & Charging on the BigBlue Cellpowa 500
The battery on the CellPowa 500 has a cycle life of more than 2000 times, which is 4 times that of the LiNiMnCo02 battery. Although this type of battery is 20% heavier than other types of batteries, for better safety BigBlue choose the more expensive LiFePo4 Battery
The Battery Management System manages the charge, discharge, and health of the battery to ensure safety and efficiency while increasing the battery life. The Cellpowa 500 power station built in MPPT technology improves the conversion efficiency up to 30% and shorten the charging time while recharged from solar panels
Cellpowa 500 retains around 80% of its original capacity after 2000 full charge cycles, which means that you can use it every day for more than 4 years!
Overall the CellPowa 500 seems to be a good power station that is compact, looks good, and offers nice features like One hand handle and a Powerful flashlight, this becomes a great choice for an entry-level power station that anyone is looking to buy, this can be carried easily and hence Road Trip travelers should check out this option.