Why do you need a Robotic Lawn Mover?
People who live in big houses, have lush green lawns, which in no time becomes filled with grass, and maintaining it is a hassle, either one needs to hire a person to do the job of cutting the grass or has to dedicate time by self to do it, many people also have the basic lawn movers which we have to move, but what if this can be done without human intervention?, That’s where the Robotic Lawn mover comes in handy, which saves your times and maintains your lawn keeping it Clean and beautiful.
Now, many of our Household chores are getting automated and machines are doing the same, say vacuum and mopping now can be done by the Robot Vacuums which work pretty well, similarly, for cutting the grass and maintaining the lawns, we have Robot Lawn movers, but there are very few of them which work well and available to purchase easily, One such Robot lawn movers is the SØMLØS G1s Robot Lawn mover.
What do you in the Package?
- Robot mower
- Charging station
- Power Adaptor
- Boundary Wire (100M/150M)
- 100x Staples
- 4 x Adapter nails
- 8 x SØMLØS Blades
- User Manual (SØMLØS G1)
- Allen wrench
- Paper ruler
- Package Recycled Paper Tray
There are two variants of this Robot Lawn mover with some minor changes, The SØMLØS G1s comes with a 2600mAh battery and 100m boundary wire, and the G1s+ comes with a 5200mAh battery and 150m boundary wire.
SØMLØS G1s Robot Lawn Mover – Specifications.
- Brushless Motor
- Battery: 2600mAh/5200mAh
- Power Consumption: 54W
- Mowing Speed: 22m/min
- Noise Level: 60-65 DB
- Waterproof: IPX4 (IPX67 for power supply)
- Cutting height: 2.5-5.5 cm
- Working time: 1.5h/3h (2600/5200mAh)
- Maximum Incline within working area: 25°
- Maximum incline of boundary wire (edge of working area): 10°
- Maximum Coverage: 800m^2/1600m^2 (± 20 %)
- Charging Time: 2H/3H
- Blades Rotate Speed: 3500 RPM
- Unit Size: 50*35.5*24 CM
- Input voltage: AC100-240V
- Charget Output Voltage: DC 29V 1.5A
SØMLØS G1s – Build & Design.
This robot lawn mover has a compact form factor and looks like a fancy toy car, which gives it quite a nice look, the combination of Deep Onyx Grey and Medi Beige gives it a natural yet elegant look outdoors. This lawn mover weighs in at 8.1 KG, which is good, it can be easily lifted and moved to places.
Under the hood, we have the LCD panel and some buttons through which this robot lawn mower can be operated, this has big wheels, which allow it to easily move around the lawn.
Some Key Features of SØMLØS G1s.
Since this is a robotic lawn mower, it’s expected that it is equipped with some cool tech features that will make it a smart lawn mover, and below are some key features:
- OTA Software Updates: This Lawn mover software can be easily updated automatically over the air when it’s connected to the Wi-Fi Internet. [This works on the 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi band Only]
- Smart APP Control: We also have a Smartphone App to control and manage this Lawn mover in a seamless way from our smartphones, which means that you can have your Lawn maintained even when you are not at home.
- Eco-friendly: Since this is a fully electric lawn mover, this is eco-friendly and there are zero Carbon Emissions.
- Adaptive Terrain Control: This lawn mover is designed in such a way that it can take care of itself by using the latest Adaptive Terrain Control technology by SØMLØS, Which seamlessly pairs with the with digital tilt, lift, rain and bumper sensors, hence it can easily navigate and get the Lawn maintained with ease, when it gets done with its task, it automatically returns to the dock to get recharged.
- Improved LCD Panel: When you press the stop button, the flap on the top of the Lawn mover gets opened up, and you can see an LCD Screen with Button controls.
- Auto-Charging: Once the Lawn mover completes its task of cutting the grass, it automatically navigates itself to the charging dock to get charged.
- Mowing patterns of the Lawn Mover : Spot mode, Edge cut and Random: With the advanced mowing patterns, and with the 4 Pivot Razor Blades cutting System, this lawn mover is able to get a high level of precision, that manual mowing can rarely achieve. Featuring a spot mowing, random mode, edge-cut mowing, and pivot razor blades cutting system, you can be assured that every blade of grass will be chopped back to perfection.
- Buttons for various Features : Emergency switch, alarm button, PIN Code and Anti-Theft – While your lawn mover stays at your Lawn, and it can be easily seen by the Street, your robot could become a target of thieves, However, you can rest assured, as it’s safe at any time with a built-in anti-theft system and alarm.
SØMLØS G1s Feature Video
SØMLØS Smartphone App
We do have Apps for both Android and IoS, if you have ever used a Smart Robot Vacuum, which we presume you would have, the App is very similar to the Apps of the Robot Vacuums, that has a Map, we can select the areas to clean, set schedules for mowing, etc. Although this Lawn mover app is not quite perfect, it’s a bit buggy, with limited features, but that can be improved with the new versions of the app.
But anyway, can use the lawn mover easily without the app also, just it’s just that the App adds smart functionality to the lawn mover, and it gets a bit easy for us to maintain the same.
So, if you are wondering who is this for? We would say, anyone who has a large lawn and don’t want to mow the lawn manually, plus want a smart solution that can easily mow the lawn perfectly without any human intervention, and is looking for a Smart lawn mover, can consider this a potential option, as SØMLØS G1s offers a lot of features and is quite easy to use.